hi shai!

A blog about me! (in a non-egocentric sort of way)

Tuesday, October 24

Final Preperations....well not really

So this week I said good bye to the mission. that was rough. i very randomly and surprisingly cried. here's the thing.

we have what ya call zone conferences. and i just had my last one. and all the dying missionaries as they say get up and give their own eulogy, uh euluguy, or maybe hough log ie. i have not idea. we give our own death speech. and mine was all about hard life and trianls and how much it has sucked but all been worth it kind of thing. i cried. others cried. my hands shook. it was intense.

and then i hit my 1 month left mark. and that's well that's something.

and we are so rediculously wonderfully busy that i'm realizing how much i actually enjoying it. 5 apointments a day. that's something. and i'm graetful.

and i need to hug my companion more said the spirit to my ear during sacrement meeting sunday. Entendu.

and we should kneel more often when we pray. and winnie the pooh and the hundred acre woods is great for bed time stories and companionship unity. although i'm not sure it's on the approved reading list....shhhhh....

all is giong well. i learned how to water color yesterday. i'm going to feed the homeless wednesday. i did a spiritual thought on being a good representitiev of christ. only i was the example of a bad one. and my hair was crazy and my make up was all over and i had on HUGE earings and flip flops and an untucked shirt and a broken tag and crooked glasses and ya know everyone gave me so many compliments! They were all like wow make up! your hair if really cute like that. and i realized that one mans sloppy look is a french man's trend. go figure.

28 days. keep counting.

happy halloween. just for your info, i'm in shorts and a tshirt and yet i'm still a little warm. I LOVE MARSEILLE!!!

love shai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home